Top Six Reasons to Visit White Oak Inn:
- Set on the outskirts of Ohio’s Amish Country, the inn is near Amish furniture shops and bakeries and within driving distance of several wineries.
- The fall foliage on the inn’s 14 private woodland acres is noted for its beauty.
- This Groupon’s included romantic dinner basket contains a hot, crusty loaf of bread; a bottle of sparking cider or juice; fruit and cheese; a hot entree prepared with seasonal, local ingredients, such as roast cornish game hen; salad; dessert; and chocolate.
- An included hearty country breakfast features locally sourced eggs, produce from the inn’s garden, fresh muffins or scones, and two choices of main course, such as stuffed french toast or artichoke-tomato strata.
- Rooms in the Main Inn emphasize simple oak woodwork and have WiFi access. The Main Inn has a common room with a fireplace.
- Oatmeal-chocolate-chip cookies are always on hand.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.