All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What You Get
- For $112, a one-night weekday stay (Sunday–Thursday) for two adults and up to two kids in a Deluxe queen room
- Or, for $144, a one-night weekend stay (Friday or Saturday) for two adults and up to two kids in a Deluxe queen room
- Or, for $221, a two-night weekday stay (Sunday–Thursday) for two adults and up to two kids in a Deluxe queen room with a $50 food credit
- Or, for $246, a two-night weekend stay (Friday and Saturday) for two adults and up to two kids in a Deluxe queen room with a $50 food credit
Included in all options:
- One 50-minute relaxing massage
- One 25-minute facial</p>
Expansive Gaming and Spa Resort with Plush Queen Rooms
Three geysers burst skyward from a blue-green pond. Although the water rises at least two stories, it’s only ankle-height compared to the 17-story Wind Creek Casino & Hotel. This expansive recreational complex, topped with a curved roof that swoops like a wind-tossed cowlick, draws visitors with an expansive casino, luxurious spa, and hospitality that has earned it a Four Diamond rating from AAA.
Wind Creek packs its Deluxe queen rooms with a plump pair of Dream Weaver beds, each outfitted with Egyptian-cotton sheets and an overstuffed down duvet. Upon arriving at the Spa at Wind Creek, guests can cozy up in a robe and slippers and kick back to the symphony of water splashing into a whirlpool full of piccolos. The 50-minute massage soothes tense sinews, and the 25-minute express facial, exfoliates and softens even the most hardened poker face.
In the 50,000-square-foot casino, more than 1,600 electronic games flash and chirp, vying for the chance to slurp up Club points or Singapore Slings. Tall ceilings soar over the oval-shaped gaming complex, absorbing ripples of live music that sneak in from the nearby amphitheater. Among the hotel’s four restaurants, Fire Steakhouse couples prime steaks with fine wines, and Taste Buffet runs the gastronomic gamut. At The Cooking Studio, culinary experts deliver hands-on instruction, allowing studious protégés to devour the fruits of their labor by the end of the class.
Atmore, Alabama: Quaint Village with Abundant Outdoor Recreation
About 50 miles northeast of Mobile, Atmore teems with small-town charms. Orange brick ramblers line Main Street, imbuing the thoroughfare with residential appeal. At the intersection of Main and Craig Streets, historical buildings mark the location of Atmore Heritage Park. The park bustles with alfresco entertainment year-round, hosting events such as seasonal concert series and southern-cooking celebrations. About 2 miles northeast of the park, locals at the Greater Escambia Council for the Arts deliver dramatic, comedic, and musical performances. In October, guests can aim their gazes at Simply Divided, or, throughout November and December, create thought-souvenirs during A Cab Fare to Remember.
About 12 miles north of the hotel, Little River State Forest offers hiking, fishing, and swimming amid 2,100 acres of longleaf pine forests. Boats, pavilions, and cabins are available for daily or hourly rent. About 13 miles east of the hotel, a natural lazy river curls through the Magnolia Branch Wildlife Reserve, ushering tourists in inner tubes and salmon in water wings over the sparkling waters. Throughout the year, the forest resonates with the sounds of clip-clopping horses, trickling streams, and rustling pines.</p>
Recommendations for Your Getaway
- Atmore Heritage Park<p>Historical buildings and park regularly host community events such as outdoor concert series and food festivals showcasing southern cuisine.</p>
- Greater Escambia Council for the Arts<p>Local performers stage romantic comedies, musicals, and dramatic productions.</p>
- Little River State Forest<p>Longleaf pine forests and lakes splay across 2,100 acres, playing host to campers, bird watchers, and fishermen.</p>
- Magnolia Branch Wildlife Reserve Big Escambia Creek brims with swimmers and tubers, and forest trails attract hikers and horseback riders.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Not valid 10/28-10/31, 11/19-11/27, 12/23-1/2/12. Must book and complete travel by 3/19/12. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 21 or older to check-in or enter gaming areas. Valid only for deluxe queen room. Pets not allowed. Credit card and valid photo ID required at check-in. 8% occupancy tax not included Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.