- $5 for a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Men’s Journal ($11.88 list price)
- $10 for a one-year, 26-issue subscription to Rolling Stone ($19.95 list price)
- $34 for a one-year, 52-issue subscription to Us Weekly ($69.95 list price)
Rolling Stone, Us Weekly, or Men’s Journal Subscription
The familiar faces of celebrities beckon readers to flip through the pages of Men’s Journal, Rolling Stone, and Us Weekly, where they'll find tips about men's health and style, fresh album reviews, and piping-hot Hollywood gossip, respectively. Living up to its moniker, Us Weekly delivers of-the-moment content, keeping subscribers in the loop on celebrity love triangles and the latest couture trends. The pages of Rolling Stone have been bursting with iconic music, film, and sports stars for nearly half a century, with edgy political reporting strewn between new-movie reviews and artist interviews. Men’s Journal editions arrive loaded with fitness advice, adventurous travel tips, and updates on the latest technology and masculine fashions, such as tie-mounted GPS units and Bluetooth cufflinks.
- Published 11 times a year with one double issue
- Filled with fitness advice, travel tips, and fashion updates
- Published 24 times a year with two double issues
- Features iconic music, film, and sports stars
- Political articles and album and movie reviews
- New issue every week, like a middle schooler with a diary
- Up-to-date content on celebrity gossip, beauty tips, and entertainment news
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.