Without backpacks, people would have to start utilizing their pet camels for something other than their current main purpose: being the best cuddle buddy ever. Bear the load without burden with today’s Groupon for an AirBak backpack from Geeks.com. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get an AirBak Technologies Groovy backpack in tie-dye blue (a $59.99 value).
- For $25, you get an AirBak Technologies Groovy backpack in tie-dye purple (a $59.99 value).
- For $35, you get an AirBak Technologies Air Tech notebook backpack in blue/black (a $79.99 value).
- For $35, you get an AirBak Technologies Air Tech notebook backpack in black/charcoal (a $79.99 value).
- For $35, you get an AirBak Technologies Air Tech notebook backpack in gray (a $79.99 value).<p>
Heralded by WGN 9 News, the American Chiropractic Association, and the Washington Post, AirBak provides a sleek torso cover that carries baggage without harming spines. From toting a laptop, to casual travel, to skiing expeditions on Olympus Mons, AirBak Technologies’ Groovy and Air Tech backpacks comfort users by eliminating upper-body stress. After adjusting the air bladder at the base of the bag with an easy-to-use pump, the weight of books and gear is distributed evenly across the lower back, helping to improve posture. The air cushion absorbs impact with each step, reducing shock on the spine, eliminating stress on the shoulders and upper back, and protecting sensitive equipment such as tablets and ghost traps. Adjustable straps with extra cushioning allow the stylish sacks to be used by almost any toter, and double stitch nylon material, puncture-resistant vinyl, and a limited lifetime warranty ensure years of comfortable parcel portage.