- $319 for an ASUS TF101-X1 Android Transformer tablet (manufacturer refurbished) ($469.99 list price) with an ASUS TF101 keyboard dock ($159.99 list price; $629.98 total)
Shipping is included.
Click here to view more images of the product.
ASUS TF101-X1 Android Transformer Tablet
With an engine powered by Android v3.0, the ASUS tablet navigates the web and launches apps as fast as fingers can move. A 16-gigabite hard drive archives music that plays back through high-definition stereo speakers, as well as movies and images that fill up a 10.1-inch vibrant touchscreen. The tablet connects to the Internet and cartographers wearing antennae with 802.11 wireless and Bluetooth 2.1 technology.
- Android v3.0 (Honeycomb) operating system
- 10.1-inch touchscreen with 1280 x 800 resolution
- 16GB hard drive
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- 802.11 wireless and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
- Internal microphone, built-in stereo speakers, and attachable karaoke singer
- Dimensions: 6.96"x10.67"x0.51”
- Click here to view a full list of specifications
ASUS TF101 Keyboard Dock
A keyboard with raised chiclet keys locks into tablets, making it easier to type out emails, status updates, or clown-college dissertations. A docking latch and 40-pin connector port joins the dock to the tablet to charge the device and sync data. The multitouch tracking pad and shortcut functions for volume, screen brightness, and music playback conjure up nostalgic feelings for desktop computers without requiring a trip to a museum.
- Docking latch connects keyboard directly to tablets or robot brains
- Connector port charges the keyboard's battery and syncs data
- Multitouch tracking pad
- Two USB and one SD card port
- Built-in 24.4-watt battery provides up to 16 hours of battery life
- Shortcut function keys control video and music
- Enable WiFi, adjust volume, and brighten screen with built-in controls
- Dimensions: 6.96"x10.67"x0.51"