All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 7, 2012
Reviewed October 1, 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012
What You'll Get
What You Get
- Comfort Zone 10-inch memory-foam mattress (up to 63% off). Choose from the following sizes:
- $349 for a twin (an $899.99 value)
- $429 for a full (a $1,149 value)
- $479 for a queen (a $1,249 value)
- $549 for a king (a $1,449 value)
- $549 for a California king (a $1,449 value)
- Shipping is included.
The Comfort Zone memory-foam mattress combines 3 inches of premium visco-elastic foam with 7 inches of firm support foam to help cradle bodies throughout an evening's worth of shuteye. The 10-inch-thick sleeping platform molds to fit bodies in varying positions, and it boasts a memory as keen as an elephant's under hypnosis. A knitted rayon cover cloaks each pressure-alleviating mattress to wick away moisture.
- 10-inch memory-foam mattress adjusts to body's contours and sleep positions
- Alleviates pressure for a better night's sleep
- 3 inches of premium visco-elastic foam
- 7 inches of support foam
- Knitted rayon cover wicks away moisture during freak bedroom downpours
- 10-year warranty
How to Get Your Goods
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
No need to do anything else! By purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, you've completed the order for your Comfort Zone memory-foam mattress and it should ship within 21 days of purchase date.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada. Ships within 21 days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. No returns unless damaged or defective. See return policy. Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.