All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 28, 2017
· Reviewed March 2, 2017
· Reviewed January 30, 2017
What You'll Get
- $29 for a microneedle curved skin dermal roller system ($110 list price) and 1 ounce of Ora Collagen Booster cream ($36 list price; a $146 total value)
An additional $5 shipping fee will be charged at checkout
Microneedle Skin Dermal Roller
Simply whisk the dermal roller over your epidermis. Small titanium needles mined from Thumbelina’s sword collection stimulate the skin as the device rolls back and forth over the targeted area. The needles create pintsize micro-channels, which may help thicken the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and large pores. Once finished, topical cream can more effectively reach the inner layers and molten core of your skin.
- Skin-stimulating roller lined with fine titanium needles
- Designed to thicken the skin
- May reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and muttonchops
- Helps increase the absorption of topical creams and serums
- Smoothes uneven skin texture and color
- Works to stimulate elastin and collagen production
- Can diminish appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and large pores
- Click here for before and after pictures
Caution: Disinfect roller after each use. Do not use roller if your skin is irritated or infected or if you have any skin conditions such as active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles, or psoriasis. Wait for the affected area to heal before treating with the roller. If you are not sure about a skin condition, you should consult a dermatologist before using the roller. If there are any skin problems after use, stop using immediately and consult a doctor or skincare specialist. Store the roller carefully and keep it out of the reach of children. Results may vary.
Ora Collagen Booster Cream
This blend of antioxidants and proteins seeps into the skin to help condition it and reduce the appearance of aging. Acetyl hexapeptide-3 acts similar to Botox, helping to relax muscles and smooth out expression lines and old flecks of gravy crusted on your face. Lipoproteins sink into the skin to soften its exterior, and antioxidants fight to prevent and repair skin damage. When used in conjunction with the microneedle skin dermal roller, this cream can more effectively hydrate and rejuvenate facades.
- Topical cream designed to boost collagen
- Acetyl hexapeptide-3 helps relax muscles and smooth out expression lines
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 may diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Surface-active lipoproteins work to condition the skin like a salivating dog
- Antioxidants help prevent and repair skin damage
- Click here to see a list of ingredients
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. $5 flat-rate shipping not included. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. No returns unless defective. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.