All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What You Get
- For $149, you get an E-Careers web-design training package with 21 courses, including Dreamweaver CS4, Java, Photoshop CS4, and HTML5 (a $1,607 value).
- Click here to view a list of all 21 design courses.
The E-Careers web-design training package arms students with the know-how needed to build and maintain a professional website, use Photoshop to augment digital images, and create online animation. A collection of 21 web- and graphic-design courses with step-by-step instruction guide pupils through more than 500 hours of training on subjects such as PHP, Java, Dreamweaver, and Flash. Available on any computer with internet access and audio output, the in-depth courses range from 6 to 55 hours and move at the student’s own pace. A tutor support hotline gives learners added guidance and a second set of ears for practicing dramatic monologues.
- 21 web- and graphic-design courses including PHP, MySQL, Java, and Photoshop
- Courses start with basic techniques and advance to animation and game creation
- In-depth courses each range from 6 to 55 hours
- More than 500 hours of training
- Available on any computer with internet access and audio
- Step-by-step instruction using show-and-ask training techniques
- Tutor support hotline available Monday–Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and during solar eclipses
- 12 months of course access
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Must activate by expiration date; access to courses expires 1 year from activation. Online only. Available only in English. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
e-Careers helps students flesh out their résumés and advance their careers with continuing education, available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company hosts study programs that detail children’s education, web design, and most foreign languages, excluding the language of robot love. To simulate the traditional classroom experience as much as possible, a variety of courses come to life with animated content, video and audio training, and virtual laboratories. Likewise, communicative features such as discussion boards allow participants to collaborate and converse, eliminating the need to send tweets when the teacher’s back is turned.