What You'll Get
What You Get
- For $59, you get a black metal Create 12-Megapixel digital camera by Jason Wu from uBid (a $129.99 value).
- Shipping is an additional $5.95.<p>
To get this deal, use the buy button on this page.
The Create Metal digital camera by Jason Wu gifts shutterbugs the ability to capture memorable moments and blackmail-worthy dance moves at the touch of a button. Drafted by fashion designer Jason Wu, the frame freezer boasts a sleek 2.7-inch LCD screen that displays 12.2-megapixel images captured by the 3X optical-zoom lens. An internal 2-gigabytes memory safeguards a large collection of pictures that may be easily shared via a slide-out USB plug. A woven wrist strap is also included to keep cameras safe during photo safaris or stop-motion skydiving shoots.
- 12.2-megapixel camera with 3X optical zoom
- 2.7-inch LCD screen
- Built-in 2-gigabyte internal memory
- Slide-out USB plug for easy connectivity to home robots
- Sleek design created by fashion designer Jason Wu
- Gray woven wrist strap included<p>
How to Get Your Goods
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
Visit the redemption page and select “Redeem My Groupon.”
Enter the redemption code located in the center of your Groupon into the “Do you have a coupon code?” field, click “Apply,” and proceed to checkout. Create an account for redemption.
- Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Registration on uBid required to redeem. Redemption code expires 2/4/12. If not redeemed by that date, Groupon will refund amount paid in Groupon credit or original form of payment, as requested. Any return must occur within 14 days of receiving goods. Ships within continental U.S. only. Extra $5.95 fee for shipping. Ships out within 12 days from purchase date. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.