What You'll Get
What You Get
- For $11, you get a pair of Gloveables kitchen gloves (a $14 value) with shipping (up to a $5 value; up to a $19 total value). Choose from the following styles:
- Pink gloves with a leopard, pink heart, or pink lace cuff
- Red gloves with a red lace cuff
- Lavender gloves with a lime polka-dot cuff and a white bow
- Lime gloves with a lime lace cuff and a white bow<p>
- Shipping is included.<p>
The Gloveables kitchen gloves sport bright, retro-inspired designs that have been spotted shielding the perfectly manicured hands of Desperate Housewives. Laces, bows, and designs on the durable and dainty oilcloth cuffs add pizzazz to kitchen chores, gardening, or scaling skyscrapers. Crafted from natural rubber latex, the throwback dish gloves are thicker than run-of-the-mill hand protectors to guard hands from hot water and sharp silverware.<p>
- Vintage-inspired kitchen gloves
- Made from thick, durable, natural rubber latex to protect hands from emphatic high-fives
- Oilcloth cuffs resist staining and soiling
- Ideal for dish washing in high temperatures and gardening
- Choose from six glove styles
- Socially responsible company<p>
How to Get Your Goods
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
No need to do anything else! By purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, you’ve completed the order for your pair of Retro Kitchen Gloves and it should ship within 7–14 business days.
This deal is a partnership between Groupon and Grandway. For questions or comments, please visit the discussion board on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada. Ships out in 7-14 business days from purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.