- $39 for 24 DessertHub gourmet French macarons ($61.42 list price) with shipping (up to a $24.04 value; up to $85.46 total value). This package includes four of each of the flavors listed below.
- $69 for 72 DessertHub gourmet French macarons ($184.26 list price) with free shipping. This package includes 12 of each of the flavors listed below.
Each package contains the following flavors: chocolate, pistachio, raspberry, vanilla, coffee, and lemon.
DessertHub Gourmet French Macarons
Creamy filling holds together two crunchy, airy cookies that would otherwise float into the stratosphere and be mistaken for UFOs. DessertHub’s pastry chef borrows techniques from Parisian boulangeries, culling all-natural ingredients and weaving in flavors such as chocolate, pistachio, and raspberry. The morsels are devoid of preservatives and artificial colors, and are individually packaged so they can be enjoyed one at a time or stacked by the dozen on a kebab skewer.
- Made from all-natural ingredients in the traditional Parisian style
- All ingredients sourced from the local family farmers
- Kosher certified
- Gluten-free flavors including vanilla, pistachio, raspberry, and lemon
- Trans-fat free
- No synthetic preservatives or artificial flavors
- Source of vitamins, iron, and antioxidants
- Macarons may be enjoyed immediately after delivery
- Up to 5 days shelf life when refrigerated
- Made in France
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
61% of 83 customers recommend
“Packaging could be better. pastries were all in one bag, each on piece of paper, that's it, no separators inside the bag or box. delivery of frozen goods to FL in...”
“Packaging could be better. pastries were all in one bag, each on piece of paper, that's it, no separators inside the bag or box. delivery of frozen goods to FL in summer... mailman left the package at the door. some stuff melted together by the time i got home (it all moved inside during transport). so i could not really serve half of it to anyone (but ate it myself :)”
“It was good tender meat that cooked u fast and delicious”
“It was very good and I loved having the meat in the freezer when we wanted it was nice. ”