$39 for an Oktoberfest standard party pack ($89 list price) with shipping included ($10 value; $99 total value). Each standard party pack includes:
- Four large German-style bratwurst
- Four large German Black Forest–style ham sausages
- Four 5-inch sliced pretzel buns
- Four 5-inch sliced onion rye rolls
- One 4-ounce package of imported Netherlands fresh onions
$69 for an Oktoberfest premium party pack ($159 list price) with shipping included ($10 value; $169 total value). Each premium party pack includes:
- Eight large German-style bratwurst
- Eight large German Black Forest–style ham sausages
- Eight 5-inch sliced pretzel buns
- Eight 5-inch sliced onion rye rolls
- Two 4-ounce packages of imported Netherlands fresh onions
- Four chocolate lava cakes
- Two 11-ounce beer sausages
Oktoberfest Party Packs
Outdoor chefs fire up their grills and keep them sizzling for hours in honor of Germany’s famous festival as they grill Oktoberfest party packs. All-natural German brats and Black Forest sausages—all free of preservatives, fillers, and gluten—hiss as they’re introduced to grill tops. The sausages arrive alongside presliced pretzel and rye rolls in perfect amounts for entertaining family and friends and distracting the shy black bear that only tips over your garbage can at night because he doesn't know any other way to get your attention.
- All-natural meats from family-run Wisconsin butcher shop
- Contains no fillers, preservatives, gamma radiation, or gluten
- MSG- and polyphosphate-free
- Four-generation-old family German sausage recipe
- Toasted onion bits imported from the Netherlands
- Presliced pretzel and rye rolls
- Rye rolls baked with onion pieces
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
61% of 83 customers recommend
“Packaging could be better. pastries were all in one bag, each on piece of paper, that's it, no separators inside the bag or box. delivery of frozen goods to FL in...”
“Packaging could be better. pastries were all in one bag, each on piece of paper, that's it, no separators inside the bag or box. delivery of frozen goods to FL in summer... mailman left the package at the door. some stuff melted together by the time i got home (it all moved inside during transport). so i could not really serve half of it to anyone (but ate it myself :)”
“It was good tender meat that cooked u fast and delicious”
“It was very good and I loved having the meat in the freezer when we wanted it was nice. ”