- $15 for one custom case for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($29.95 list price) with shipping (a $4.95 value; a $34.90 total value)
- $29 for one custom case for an iPad 1 or 2 ($69.95 list price) with shipping (a $9.95 value; a $79.90 total value)
- $39 for three custom cases for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($89.85 list price) with shipping (a $6.85 value; a $96.70 total value)
For an additional $10, Groupon holders may upgrade to a monogrammed case.
Custom-Printed Apple Cases from Picture It On Canvas
Customers adorn a faux-leather iPad case or plastic iPhone case with a prized digital or scanned image, such as a family photograph, pet’s portrait, or vacation scene. Alternatively, they can simply browse Picture It On Canvas’s online digital library and select a bright graphic pattern, animal print, or polka-dot scheme for skilled craftsmen to plaster on the personalized case. These posh cases protect beloved gadgets and still grant much-needed access to the devices’ ports, buttons, and ticklish areas.
- Durable, flexible plastic shell
- Resists impacts from falls or botched gymnastics routines
- Provides access to all ports
- Customize the rear panel with an uploaded picture or image from digital library
- Professional faux-leather case with suede accents
- Props up your iPad to double as a workstation or hurdle for a tiny track star
- Velcro secures the case to your device
- Provides access to ports, camera, and speakers
- 10”x7” space on rear for uploaded picture or image from digital library
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Picture It On Canvas
Picture It On Canvas has been turning photos into handcrafted works of art since 2007 from their headquarters in San Diego, California. The company takes customer-uploaded photographs and prints them on archival-quality material such as canvas, metal, and hand-chiseled slate, forging a durable keepsake for customers to hang on their walls or dangle from the grills of their automobiles. Buyers can also blend several images into a collage or divide one photograph into four color schemes with a kaleidoscopic piece of pop art.