All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 2, 2018
· Reviewed June 8, 2017
· Reviewed February 26, 2017
What You'll Get
- $29 for the RevAbs 90-Day Six-Pack Ab Solution DVD workout program ($89 list price)
- Shipping is included.
RevAbs 90-Day Six-Pack Ab Solution DVD Workout Program
Across 90 days and 10 DVDs, this 12-workout program designed by Brett Hoebel tackles abs from six different angles using his signature Abcentrics technique. Brett's technique—seen on TV during his stints as a trainer on the Food Network and The Biggest Loser—teaches viewers incredibly specific movements that work in tandem to burn fat, shrink waistlines, and chisel six packs. Workouts even incorporate the rapid-fire moves of capoeira, a Brazilian martial-arts technique traditionally used to knock snow from a mountain's top.
- 90-day program with 12 workouts spread across 10 DVDs
- Abcentrics training technique seeks to burn fat, shrink waistlines, and chisel abs
- Created by renowned trainer from The Biggest Loser and the Food Network
- Includes nutrition guide and 14-day Jump-Start Program that may help you lose up to 10 pounds in two weeks
- Anytime, Anywhere Abs bonus workouts designed for use on the road or in the green room at a Mr. Universe competition
- 24-hour online support
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.