All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 18, 2013
· Reviewed March 3, 2018
· Reviewed March 1, 2018
What You'll Get
- $29 for a Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin brush system ($100 list price)
- An additional $5 fee will be charged for shipping.
Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Brush System
Two brushes and one exfoliating attachment connect to a waterproof handheld device to scrub away dirt, oil, and makeup from faces and limbs. The brush system can be used in conjunction with any nonabrasive cleanser to maximize its rejuvenating effects. Afterward, products like lotion or psychiatric questioning penetrate more deeply into pores so faces stay as hydrated as Aquaman’s house plants. Over time, these scrubbing brushes can help make skin smoother and minimize blemishes.
- Handheld rotating brush removes makeup and dirt
- Three attachments for cleansing and exfoliating
- Can be used with any nonabrasive skincare products
- Removes impurities and dead skin for optimum product penetration
- Can help minimize visible pores, fine lines, and blemishes
- Gentle enough to be used twice a day
- Waterproof for use in the shower or during a sad movie
- A motor speed of 8,000 RPM reduced to 380 RPM with the use of a unique gearbox
- Product dimensions: 7.75”x 5.75”x 2”
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. $5 flat-rate shipping not included. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.