All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
November 18, 2012
· May 29, 2018
· July 28, 2017
What You'll Get
- $24 for a Tanda Zap acne spot-treatment device in blue, white, or pink ($49 list price)
- An additional $5 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
Tanda Zap Acne Spot-Treatment Device
Acne-causing bacteria evaporates beneath blue LED light streaming from the Tanda Zap, a pocket-sized device that's clinically proven to help prevent future outbreaks and reduce facial blemishes within 24 hours. Gentle waves of warmth work to open up pores as sonic vibration helps reduce swelling and inflammation. Unlike a visitor's pass to a nuclear-power plant, the Tanda Zap is good for up to 1,000 uses and won't dry out or irritate your skin.
- Pocket-sized tool designed to prevent future outbreaks with a blue LED light
- Helps eliminate acne blemishes within 24 hours
- Sonic vibration and gentle waves of heat help open pores and reduce swelling
- Good for up to 1,000 uses
- Doesn't cause dryness or irritation
- Safe for all skin types—except yours, Croc-Man
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. $5 flat-rate shipping not included. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.