Choose from Five Options
- C$60 for a two-lap driving experience at Circuit Sanair in a luxury car (C$198 value)
- C$60 for a two-lap driving experience at Circuit Autodrome Montmagny in a luxury car (C$198 value)
- C$60 for a two-lap driving experience at Expo-Cite in a luxury car (C$198 value)
- C$99 for a one-lap driving experience at Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve in a luxury car (C$399.50 value)
- C$99 for a one-lap driving experience at Circuit Mont-Tremblant in a luxury car (C$349.50 value)
Two-lap options are valid through September 30; the Gilles-Villeneuve option is valid June–August; the Mont-Tremblant option is valid in May, September, and October. Drivers can choose to drive an Audi, Lamborghini, Ferrari, or Nissan.
3.5 seconds. That's all it takes the Porsche GT3 to go from a standstill to 100 kph. At that point, though, the car is nowhere near its full potential. 200 kph and 300 kph pass by in a blur of asphalt, until the engine peaks at 315 kph. It's a feat that makes the term supercar seem like no exaggeration.
That Porsche is just one of seven high-speed luxury vehicles in G1Tour's garages. Their other automotive stars boast names like Ferrari, Audi, and Lamborghini, all of which accelerate to speeds worthy of Canada's best race tracks—which is exactly where G1Tour operates. The company hands over the keys and sends customers zipping around closed tracks throughout Quebec and Ontario, including Canadian Motorsport Park and Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve. (All that's required is a valid driver's license and a brief training session.) G1Tour also rents its fleet for nights out on the town or afternoons of impressing the city's drive-through workers.