What You'll Get
People love an adrenaline rush, which is why we play extreme sports and go bulk shopping. Go big with this Groupon.
Choose from Nine Options
- C$169 for a three-lap driving experience on the 2.8-kilometre track in Bowmanville (C$599 value)
- C$299 for a two-lap driving experience on the 4-kilometre track in Bowmanville (C$799 value)
- C$179 for a three-lap driving experience on the 2.4-kilometre track in Shannonville (C$599 value)
- C$249 for a two-lap driving experience on the 5-kilometre track in Calabogie (C$799 value)
- C$99 for a three-lap driving experience on the 1.4-kilometre track in Saint-Pie (C$299 value)
- C$129 for a three-lap driving experience on the 1.7-kilometre track in Saint-Eustache (C$499 value)
- C$229 for a two-lap driving experience on the 4.2-kilometre track in Mont-Tremblant (C$699 value)
- C$249 for a two-lap driving experience on the 4.3-kilometre track in Montréal (C$799 value)
- C$129 for a three-lap driving experience on the 2-kilometre track in Sainte-Croix (C$499 value)
Before turning drivers loose in a high-powered car such as a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360 Modena, or Ferrari F430, professional driving instructors guide them through a full safety-training course. Book early for preferred dates.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 16 or older; minors must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. Insurance included. Must have valid driver's license. Tracks require speed limitations. Taxes not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
For motor enthusiasts, few sounds rival the sheer exuberance of an Italian super car spooling up its engine as it careens down the straightaway. At G1Tour, guests can achieve this thrill by slipping into the cockpit of their choice of three iconic super cars. Two Ferraris—a 360 Modena and an F430—twist their tires with 400 and 490 horsepower respectively, with the potential to reach the exact top speed of a cheetah who is driving a Ferrari. If that's not enough muscle, drivers can watch the blood drain from their knuckles as they attempt to contain the furious 552-horsepower Lamborghini Gallardo, who's high-rev plant propels passengers from 0 to 100 km/h in less than four seconds.
Cars can swirl around the 1.4-kilometre Sanair's wide tracks and soft turns or race headlong down the ultra-long straightaways of the 2-kilometre Sainte-Croix. Drivers who take on Mont-Tremblant negotiate hairpin turns and corkscrews as they work the pedals around the course's 4.2-kilometre track.