All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 1 CC of Restylane
- Recommended for nasolabial fold, cheek, and lips
- 1.5 CC of Radiesse (+)
- Recommended for cheek augmentation
Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About G2J Clinic
Dr. Mi Ran Park believes that beautiful skin is achieved through a combination of internal and external healthcare. That's why the 2015 Patients’ Choice Award physician behind G2J Clinic utilizes a variety of modern modalities to address clients' long-term aesthetic goals.
- CoolSculpting: For fat deposits that are difficult to eliminate via diet and exercise, G2J Clinic utilizes CoolSculpting's noninvasive controlled-cooling hand piece, which causes adipose cells to crystallize and eventually flee the body through natural metabolic pathways—all while leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed.
- Dermica Pen microneedling therapy: During this procedure, the physician punctures the skin at a high speed with 11 tiny needles in an effort to stimulate collagen and elastin production. As a result, the appearance of wrinkles, large pores, scars, and stretch marks may diminish.
- Thread lifting: After applying a topical numbing cream, Dr. Park inserts NovaThreads (dissolvable polydioxanone threads) into the skin on the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin's tone and elasticity. Although the nonsurgical procedure's threads melt within six months, the results last for two years.
- Other services:G2J Clinic also offers Fillers, Botox, and Kybella.