Inclement weather forces children to play in their homes, which is literally the last place their parents want them. Make everyone happy with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for two hours of jump time for one person, valid Monday–Thursday ($20 value)
- $12 for two hours of jump time for one person, valid Friday–Sunday ($24 value)
- $15 for six Aquaball passes, valid Friday–Sunday only ($30 value)
- $15 for a G6 VIP pass, including two hours of jump time for one person any day, one pair of jump socks, and a large soda ($29 value)
- $62.99 for a one-hour private jump court rental or one-hour dodgeball party for up to 12 people ($120 value). This option is valid at the Portland location only.
Buyers who purchase Aquaball passes will get to enter person-sized inflatable balls (also known as "water walkers"), which will keep them afloat and allow them to walk around on the surface of a pool.
At G6 Airpark, patrons of all ages bound safely between the open-jump arena and sports-based courts that comprise the 12,000 square-foot indoor trampoline park. Interconnected trampolines bordered by neon-green pads stretch from wall to wall, encouraging guests to defy gravity's demands as they spring into the air. On the dodge-ball court, jumpers fly while skirting air-filled orbs flung from opposing teams, and on the basketball court they vault over the rim, slam dunking. Guests practice more elaborate aerial flips and full-speed hugging exercises into the foam-filled trick zone, whereas the children-only area provides a safe haven for little ones. In between leaps and bounds, bouncers halt for a pizza or shaved ice from the café, which can also supply party fare for energy-burning, activity-filled birthday parties at both their Portland and Vancouver locations.