What You Get
- Seven-night resort stay from World Resorts International
Weeklong Vacation at One of Hundreds of North American Destinations
Though home is where the heart is, only on vacation do humans find their thrill kidneys and adventure spleens. Complete your pan-global personhood with a getaway from World Resorts International, which boasts hundreds of destinations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Available inventory varies and is updated regularly. A seven-night stay at a WRI vacation rental has a retail average of around $1,500, and customers can redeem this deal for a stay at any available participating property in the United States, Canada, or Mexico. Purchasers do not need to buy a WRI membership and will not hear any sales pitches about timeshare rentals.
World Resorts International's vacation destinations are strewn across the continent, and each offers its own luxurious amenities. WRI's resort menu runs the gamut from Hawaii's paradise to Mexico's pristine white-sand beaches to Vermont's unfathomable maple-syrup grottos. Travelers can frolic among the palm fronds of Maui or set skis swooshing from a base camp in Park City, Utah. Mexican destinations include the some of the world’s premier vacation destinations and chief exporters of cocktail umbrellas.
Typically, properties house four guests (accommodations vary in size), but WRI does not charge extra for any number of guests within the room's maximum occupancy. All taxes, gratuities, and fees are covered for stays in the continental United States; additional taxes may apply in Mexico and Hawaii. Room reservations can be made starting 60 days from the travel date, and accommodations must be reserved before the expiration date. Aside from brokering exclusive accommodations, World Resorts International ponies up other travel simplifiers for members (not included in this deal) such as rental-car specials, concierge services, and memory-storing fanny packs.
How to Book
- Purchase Groupon.
- Visit World Resorts International's website by 1/14/12 and enter your Groupon number.
- Choose a date before 1/4/13.
- Vary by location and room type
- Additional occupants: No up-charges based on number of guests; maximum number of guests varies by property.
What It's Worth
- Seven-night resort stay from World Resorts International (up to $1,500 value)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires.
- Must redeem online by 1/14/12
- Travel must be booked by 11/14/12
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per visit
- Once booked with a resort, reservations may not be cancelled
- Reservation required within 60 days of desired travel date
- Resort fees not included
- Hawaii energy tax and Mexico city taxes not included with voucher
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.