Top Reasons to Stay at Advantage Vacation Homes
- All of the homes are located within an easy drive of major theme parks, including Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando.
- Each fully furnished three- and four-bedroom unit has different amenities—such as a private screened-in pool—but all feature full kitchens and lots of space for large families.
- Many units cater to families with children by offering cribs and in-unit laundry.
- You can take a virtual tour, view a photo gallery, and read guest reviews of each property listed on the website before booking.
- This getaway is valid for silver properties, but you can upgrade to a gold property for an additional $20 per night.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, it spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find several cultural institutions surrounding Orlando Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, with a collection featuring pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the Science Center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface or race model cars down a 70-foot pinewood-derby track.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.