Like a boomerang thrown by a vengeful ghost on a carousel, unwanted hair always returns. Scare off unsightly strands with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $79 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $594 value)
- $99 for six treatments on a small area (up to $1,134 value)
- $179 for six treatments on a medium area (up to $1,674 value)
- $299 for six treatments on a large area (up to $2,148 value)
- $799 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on any combination of four small, medium, or large areas with a maximum of two large areas (up to a $15,288 value)
See a list of treatment areas. During sessions, licensed techs wipe skin canvases clean of unwanted fuzz with Soprano XL lasers, which heat up follicles and temporarily prevent hair production with minimal to no discomfort. The lasers at GA Aesthetic Med Spa are also suitable for summertime. GA Aesthetic Med Spa’s skincare specialists recommend six to nine treatments for successful results scheduled four to eight weeks apart.
Georgia Aesthetic Med Spa
Medical director Dr. Peter Ulbrich applies his extensive knowledge of beauty-related medicine as he masterfully captains the aesthetically driven staff at Georgia Aesthetic Med Spa. The team of specialists and technicians follow through on their mission to achieve lasting, beauty-boosting results with a menu of clinical facials, injectables, and laser treatments, all of which send wrinkles, acne, and body hair into retreat. Their services also include holistic therapies such as massages that ease the pains of a long work week as a human wrecking ball.