Tour of Tokyo, Hakone, Mt Fuji, Kyoto and Osaka with Airfare
This trip from Affordable Asia starts in fast-paced, ultramodern Tokyo and makes stops in Kyoto and Osaka. You’ll also explore the area around Mount Fuji, see a bit of the Japanese countryside, and have time for optional tours. This tour includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Houston (IAH)
- New York (JFK)
- Round trip airport transfers
- Transportation between each city
- Fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable Asia at 888-737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo or similar in Tokyo
- 1 night of accommodations at Tominoko Hotel or similar in Mount Fuji
- 2 nights of accommodations at New Miyako Hotel or similar in Kyoto
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Granvia or similar in Osaka
Attractions & Meals
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Orientation tour in each city
- Admission to sightseeing places per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- One dinner
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Traditional Japanese Kaiseki dinner on day 3 ($99/person; minimum 5 people)
- Tour of Sagana Bamboo Forest, Arashiyama District, and Fushimi Inari-Taisha on day 7 ($65/person)
- Gion Corner entertainment and dinner on day 7 ($99/person)
- Nara Park and Osaka River cruise landmark tour on day 8 ($59/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart the U.S. on an overnight flight
- Day 2: Check into your hotel after you arrive in Tokyo
- Day 3: Embark on a half-day city tour of Tokyo, which includes stops at the Imperial Palace Plaza and Ginza shopping district.
- Day 4: Enjoy a free day in Tokyo.
- Day 5: Ride a bus to the top of Mount Fuji before taking a cruise on the scenic Lake Ashi
- Day 6: Go on a city tour of Kyoto, during which you’ll visit the Nijo Castle and Golden Pavilion, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Day 7: Enjoy a free day to explore Kyoto at your own pace.
- Day 8: Take a tour of Osaka before enjoying panoramic city views from the Floating Garden Observatory atop the Umeda Sky Building.
- Day 9: Wave goodbye to Japan and leave for the U.S.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Affordable Asia contact and redemption instructions. Book by 3/29/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $700 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable Asia at (888) 737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the Groupon shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the Groupon, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of adults that can stay in one room is two. One child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a Groupon in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable Asia for details.