Affordable Asia: 16,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2013.
11-Day Vacation in China with Airfare
During this vacation, you’ll jet between four of China’s most vibrant cities: Beijing, Xi’an, Guilin, and Shanghai. At each stop, a guide will give you a tour of the city; you’ll have a chance to get a closer look at Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, Shanghai’s Bund District, and other famous landmarks. There will also be free time to explore the cities on your own or take optional side trips (for extra fees). Each option includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Houston (IAH)
- New York (JFK)
- Fuel surcharges on airline tickets
- Round-trip airport transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable Asia at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Doubletree Hilton Beijing or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Noble Xian in Xian
- 2 nights of accommodations at Lijiang Waterfall Hotel in Guilin
- 2 nights of accommodations at Crowne Plaza Yinxing Shanghai or similar in Shanghai
Attractions & Meals
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Forbidden City tour on day 3 ($28/person)
- Great Wall and Sacred Way tour on day 4 ($49/person)
- Dumpling banquet on day 5 ($28/person)
- Terracotta Warriors excursion on day 6 ($55/person)
- Tang Dynasty dinner show on day 6 ($59/person)
- Li River cruise and Yangshuo Xi street tour (arranged on day 9) on day 8 ($ 70/person; minimum 6 participants)
- Lujiazui FTDZ and Huang Pu River cruise on day 10 ($25/person)
- Acrobatics show with dinner on day 10 ($40/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for China.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing, where you’ll spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 3: Explore city landmarks on a morning tour, then join an optional Forbidden City excursion.
- Day 4: Spend the day at leisure, or head to the Great Wall on an optional tour.
- Day 5: Fly to Xian, one of China’s four ancient capitals.
- Day 6: Spend the day at leisure, or see the Terracotta Warriors on an optional tour.
- Day 7: Transfer to Guilin.
- Day 8: Explore the Reed Flute Cave and then see the Longji rice terraces.
- Day 9: Fly to Shangai, China’s cosmopolitan economic capital.
- Day 10: Visit the Shanghai Museum and other sites on a morning tour, then spend the afternoon on your own or on an optional tour.
- Day 11: Return to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Affordable Asia contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/3/17
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo: $475 for travel 4/18/17–5/31/17, $500 for travel 6/1/17–6/30/17 and 8/1/17–12/31/17, or $550 for travel 7/1/17–7/31/17.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable Asia at (888) 737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the Groupon shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the Groupon, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of people that can stay in one room is three total. One child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a Groupon in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable Asia for details.