Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Flights available with China Eastern Airlines (Sky Team)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Airfare from Bangkok to Phuket
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, Amari Watergate Hotel, or similar in Bangkok
- 4 nights of accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, Novotel Phuket Resort, Holiday Inn Mai Khao Phuket, or similar in Phuket
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and one lunch
- City orientation tour in each city
- Sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional English Speaking tour guide
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
See Thailand’s Buddhist temples, historic sites, and gorgeous beaches on this 10-day tour from Affordable World. Along with guided excursions, you’ll have free time to explore on your own.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Thailand.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Tour a flower market and visit towering Buddha statues in Bangkok.
- Day 4: Visit Damnoen Saduak, one of Thailand’s most famous floating markets.
- Day 5: Spend the day at leisure in Bangkok.
- Day 6: Transfer to the island paradise of Phuket.
- Days 7 and 8: Use this free time to lounge on the beach or take an optional tour.
- Day 9: Take a morning tour of Phuket and admire Sino-Portuguese architecture of Old Town.
- Day 10: Fly back to the United States.
Call/Email Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- Extending your trip or travel dates not listed here; Extend your stay in Phuket for a supplemental deviation fee of $100 - $200. Hotel accommodation and airport transfer our not included. Airlines surcharge fee may apply.
- Traveling with kids
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Bangkok landmark tour with boat ride on day 3 ($45/person)
- Amazing dinner cruise by Grand Pearl on day 4 ($50/person)
- Elephant World Sanctuary and the Bridge over River Kwai with lunch on day 5 ($90/person)
- Patong Night Market visit with local seafood dinner on day 6 ($45/person)
- Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island excursion with lunch on day 7 ($50/person)
- Phi Phi Island by speedboat with lunch on day 8 ($95/person)
- 4-night upgrade to an executive suite at Pullman G Bangkok (from $229/person, based on double occupancy)
- 4-night upgrade to a club room at Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket (from $269/person, based on double occupancy)
- 4-night upgrade to a deluxe lagoon-view room at Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket (from $129/person, based on double occupancy)