What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is listed per person based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Affordable World no later than 9/14/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo:
- $850 (11/3/22-12/08/22)
- $950 (1/19/23-4/27/23)
- $850 (5/4/23-6/8/23)
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Dhivehi
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare with Qatar Airways (One World) from
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Round-trip airport transfers via speedboat
- Your return flight will land in the U.S. on Day 8
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 5 nights of accommodations in Beach Villa or similar at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi or similar in Malé
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the resort’s main restaurant
- Select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Ideas for Your Vacation
On nearly all of the 1,190 islands on the Maldivesâof which only 200 are inhabitedâpowdery white-sand beaches give way to a gentle turquoise wake. Beneath the surface are more than 3,000 coral reefs. Go snorkeling or scuba diving to see a vast array of marine life, including colorful tropical fish, manta rays, and turtles.
- World-renowned beaches: The Maldives’ beaches were rated second in the world in National Geographic’s list of the top 10 beaches.
- Scuba diving: Go diving in protected Banana Reef in North MalÃ© Atoll, where dramatic cliffs and overhangs rise above beautiful corals.
- Go surfing at MalÃ©’s Raalhugandu, a popular local surfing destination. Its name literally translates to “surf spot” in Dhivehi.
- Drink up, but keep in mind that the bars and restaurants across the Maldives are alcohol-free. Since alcoholic drinks are only available on resort islands, guests should be careful not to take alcohol away from the island or bring it with them into the country.
Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with infants; please contact Affordable World for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
All upgrade prices are listed per person based on double occupancy
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunrise) (Male - 5 nights), from $649 pp
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunset) (Male - 5 nights), from $759 pp
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunrise) (Malé – last 2 nights only), from $299 per person (2023 options only)
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunset) (Malé – last 2 nights only), from 369 per person (2023 options only)
- Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 9/14/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the US
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Maldives' site here
- Additional fee to travel solo: $850 (11/3/22-12/08/22), $950 (1/19/23-4/27/23) or $850 (5/4/23-6/8/23)
- Please consider adding a travel protection plan to your trip to guard against unforeseen circumstances, click here for more information
- Airline surcharge fee may apply for some departures
- Deviation fee not included when extending the stay; an airline surcharge fee may apply when you extend your stay
- All customers are required to check relevant travel advisories to and from the countries to which they are traveling; this includes layovers for connecting flights, as well as entry requirements for your return back to the U.S.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings