What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is listed per person based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Affordable World no later than 3/1/23.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: $950 (4/13/23-4/27/23) or $850 (5/4/23-10/26/23)
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Dhivehi
- Currency: Rufiyaa
COVID-19 in Maldives: Varied COVID-19 levels and restrictions should be taken into consideration before international travel. Please find more info by visiting the U.S. Embassy in Maldives' site here.
You're viewing a tour from our Premium Collection with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Affordable World: 35,000+ of our travelers served since 2013
8-Day All-Inclusive Maldives Vacation
Compelling Overview of the Tour
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare with Qatar Airways from
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Round-trip airport transfers via speedboat
- Your flight will land back in the U.S. on Day 8
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 5 nights of accommodations in beach villa or similar at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi in Malé
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the resort's main restaurant
- Select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Ideas for Your Vacation
On nearly all of the 1,190 islands on the Maldives—of which only 200 are inhabited—powdery white-sand beaches give way to a gentle turquoise wake. Beneath the surface are more than 3,000 coral reefs. Go snorkeling or scuba diving to see a vast array of marine life, including colorful tropical fish, manta rays, and turtles. One of the best diving spots is off the Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. You might not even need a wetsuit—the crystal-clear waters are typically between 82 and 86 degrees.
Malé is the Maldives’ capital island. Here, high-rise buildings cast a long shadow on narrow streets lined with restaurants and lively markets. Head to the Friday Mosque, or Hukuru Miskiyy, which was built in 1656 from finely fluted coral-block walls carved with intricate designs and scriptures. Nearby you’ll find the public Sultan's Park and the National Museum.
World-renowned beaches: The Maldives' beaches were rated second in the world in National Geographic's list of the top 10 beaches.
The National Museum on Malé houses medieval Maldivian weapons, religious paraphernalia, and a 20-foot-long skeleton of a rare Longman's beaked whale.
Scuba diving: Go diving in protected Banana Reef in North Malé Atoll, where dramatic cliffs and overhangs rise above beautiful corals. For an even more unusual diving experience, swim through the underwater Vaadhoo Caves at South Malé Atoll.
Go surfing at Malé's Raalhugandu, a popular local surfing destination. Its name literally translates to "surf spot" in Dhivehi.
Fun fact: Many of the houses in Malé have names befitting an island paradise. Keep your eyes peeled for Sea Breeze, Sunshine Lodge, and the eccentric Always Happy House.
Drink up, but keep in mind that the bars and restaurants across the Maldives are alcohol-free. Since alcoholic drinks are only available on resort islands, guests should be careful not to take alcohol away from the island or bring it with them into the country.
Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with infants; please contact Affordable World for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
All upgrade prices are listed per person based on double occupancy
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunrise) (Malé - 5 nights), from $649 pp
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunset) (Malé - 5 nights), from $749 pp
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunrise) (Malé – last 2 nights only), from $299 per person
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunset) (Malé – last 2 nights only), from $369 per person
- Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2023. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 3/1/23 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the US
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Maldives' site here
- Additional fee to travel solo: $950 (4/13/23-4/27/23) or $850 (5/4/23-10/26/23)
- Please be sure to check the US Mission to Maldives website for the most important and up-to-date COVID-19 travel information as COVID-19 Testing (PCR and/or Serology) and other entry & exit requirements apply for travelers; COVID documentation required for island travel
- Please consider adding a travel protection plan to your trip to guard against unforeseen circumstances, click here for more information
- Airline surcharge fee may apply for some departures
- Deviation fee not included when extending the stay; an airline surcharge fee may apply when you extend your stay
- All customers are required to check relevant travel advisories to and from the countries to which they are traveling; this includes layovers for connecting flights, as well as entry requirements for your return back to the US.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings