You’re viewing a tour with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Houston (IAH)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Flight from Bangkok to Phuket and Phuket to Chiang Mai
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- Flights available with Eva Air (Star Alliance)
Hotels (11 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G or similar in Bangkok
- 4 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Mai Khao Phuket or similar in Phuket
- 3 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Chiang Mai or similar in Chiang Mai
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and 1 lunch
- Orientation tour in each city
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Once you step off the plane in Bangkok, you’ll be greeted with a whole new world of exciting sights, sounds and smells. Start your journey around the country visiting the Grand Palace and exploring revered temples before heading to sunny, idyllic Phuket, whose crystalline waters and stunning cliff-sides are the stuff of dreams. Finally, your trip ends into the mountains of the north in Chiang Mai. Some options reverse the order of the travel and you’ll visit Chiang Mai first and then head to Phuket.
Bangkok to Phuket to Chiang Mai Itinerary
- Day 1: Depart for Thailand.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Explore the capital city and enjoy a tour of Wat Pho, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha.
- Day 4: Shop at the Damnoen Saduak, one of Thailand’s most famous floating markets.
- Day 5: Wander the street of Bangkok on your own during this free day.
- Day 6: Take a short flight to Phuket.
- Days 7-9: Spend days enjoying the beach and swimming in the Andaman Sea.
- Day 10: Fly to Chiang Mai and learn about local handicrafts with silk-weaving and paper-making demos.
- Days 11-12: Enjoy your free days on your own or take one of the optional tours.
- Day 13: Board you plane home.
Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip for traveling dates not listed here; extend your trip at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $60 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with children; one child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at the time of travel.
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Landmark of Bangkok tour with boat ride ($45 per person)
- Dinner cruise by Grand Pearl ($50 per person)
- Elephant World Sanctuary and the Bridge over River Kwai with lunch ($90 per person)
- Patong night market with local seafood dinner ($45 per person; minimum 8 participants)
- Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island with lunch ($50 per person; minimum four participants)
- Phi Phi Island by speedboat with lunch ($95 per person)
- Lanna Kantoke dinner show ($35 per person)
- Spirit of Chiang Mai tour and ($75 per person; minimum 4 participants)
- Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle, and Don Sao Island of Laos ($80 per person; minimum 4 participants)
Days differ depending on the direction of the tour.
- Upgrade to an executive or corner suite with one king bed at the Pullman G Bangkok or Amari Watergate Hotel (4 nights) - (Starting at $229/person; based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket-Club Room (4 nights) – (Starting at $269/person; based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket – Deluxe Lagoon View Room (4 nights) (Starting at $129/person; based on double occupancy)