You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transportation between cities via motor coach
- Flights available with China Eastern Airlines (Sky Team)
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok or similar in Bangkok
- 1 night of accommodations at Felix River Kwai Resort or similar in Kanchanaburi
- 1 night of accommodations at Krungsri River Hotel or similar in Ayutthaya
- 2 nights of accommodations at Long Beach Garden Hotel & Spa or similar in Pattaya
Attractions & Meals
- Daily Breakfast, 3 lunches, and 1 dinner
- Orientation tour in each city
- Professional English – speaking tour guide
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
You’ll visit cities and ancient temples on this 10-day tour of Thailand from Affordable World Tours. You’ll first stop in Bangkok, Thailand’s capital city, home to religious sites and bustling markets. Your trip continues with guided excursions to the River Kwai; Siam’s former capital, Ayutthaya; and the pleasant beach-resort town of Pattaya.
- Day 1: Board an overnight flight.
- Day 2: After a connecting flight, arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Take a half-day tour of Bangkok with lunch.
- Day 4: Visit the Damnoen Saduak floating market.
- Day 5: See the bridge over River Kwai.
- Day 6: Tour the ruins of monasteries in Ayutthaya.
- Day 7: Arrive in Pattaya and learn about gems on the Theme Park - Dark Ride.
- Day 8: Enjoy a free day in Pattaya.
- Day 9: After a free day, return to Bangkok.
- Day 10: Return to the United States.
Call Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- Booking Optional tours and upgrades
- Extending your trip for traveling dates not listed here; extend your trip at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $100 - $200 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
- Traveling with children; one child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at the time of travel.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- 4-night upgrade to a deluxe suite at the Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprow or similar Bangkok (starting at $189/person based on double occupancy)
- Bangkok landmark tour with a boat ride on day 3 ($45/person)
- Thai dinner with dance show and Asiatique The Riverfront Night Market on day 4 ($40/person)
- Elephant World sanctuary with lunch on day 5 ($75/person)
- Ayutthaya at night by tuk tuk on day 6 ($40/person)
- Pattaya by night with a cabaret show and seafood dinner on day 7 ($50/person)
- Coral Island tour with seafood lunch on day 8 ($40/person)
- Grand Pearl Amazing dinner cruise on day 9 ($50/person)
- Late checkout at the Centara Grand Central Ladparo Bangkok (starting at $75/person, based on double occupancy)