You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Chicago (ORD)
- New York (JFK)
- Houston (IAH)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transportation between cities
- Flights available with Eva Airlines (Star Alliance)
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Sunway Hotel Hanoi, La Casa Hanoi Hotel or similar in Hanoi
- 1 night of accommodations aboard a Bhaya Classic Cruises or similar in Halong Bay
- 3 nights of accommodations at Central Palace Hotel, Edenstar Saigon Hotel, Golden Central Hotel Saigon or similar in Ho Chi Minh City
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast, one lunch and one dinner
- Full day sightseeing tour of Hanoi
- Half -day sightseeing tour of Jo Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This 8-day tour from Affordable World reveals Vietnam’s unique mixture of ancient landmarks, scenic vistas, and modern cityscapes. In between sightseeing tours in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll take an overnight cruise on Halong Bay, whose island seascape was described as “a vision of ethereal beauty” by Lonely Planet. How you spend the rest of your time in Vietnam is up to you, so you can relax at your hotels or take optional tours for an additional fee.
- Day 1: Board an overnight flight to Hanoi.
- Day 2: Arrive in Hanoi and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 3: Go on a tour of Hanoi: This fill-day city orientation includes visits to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s traditional stilt house, One Pillar Pagoda, and Temple of Literature, Ethnology Museum, and the Old Quarter.
- Day 4: Transfer to a junk boat for an overnight cruise on Halong Bay, where you’ll sail past islands, fishing villages, and craggy caves.
- Day 5: Disembark and fly to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Day 6: Go on a tour of Ho Chi Minh City: This half-day tour includes a trip to the old Saigon post office, Notre Dame Cathedral (outside visit only as it is under renovation until late 2019), and Chinese district with the Thien Hau pagoda.
- Day 7: Enjoy a day at leisure in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Day 8: Fly back to the United States.
Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with infant; please contact Affordable World for more information
- Extending your stay or travel dates not listed here; extend your stay at the last visiting city for a supplemental deviation fee of $60 per person. Hotel accommodation and airport transfer out not included.
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Water-puppet show with dinner on day 3 ($49/person – minimum 3 pax)
- Cu Chi tunnels excursion on day 6 ($39/person – minimum 3 pax)
- Full-day excursion to the Mekong Delta with lunch on day 7 ($69/person – minimum 3 pax)
- Saigon dinner cruise on day 7 (59/person – minimum 3 pax)