What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $475 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Thai
- Currency: Thai Baht
- Buy one voucher per person.
Affordable World: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
10-Day Tour of Thailand
You’ll visit ancient temples and bustling cities on this tour of Thailand from Affordable World. Spend four nights in Bangkok, Thailand’s capital city, home to a dazzling assortment of religious sites and bustling markets, explore the River Kwai, Siam’s former capital, Ayutthaya, and the pleasant beach resort town of Pattaya. This tour includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Houston (HOU)
- New York (JFK)
- Fuel surcharges on airline tickets
- Round-trip airport transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok or similar in Bangkok
- 1 night of accommodations at Felix River Kwai Resort in River Kwai
- 1 night of accommodations at Krungsri River Hotel in Ayutthaya
- 2 nights of accommodations at Long Beach Garden Hotel & Spa in Pattaya
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and 3 lunches
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Orientation tour in each city
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Upgrade to Deluxe Suite room with one king size bed at Bangkok Hotel - 4 nights ($169/person)
- Bangkok landmarks tour, including visits to the Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha, plus a canal boat ride on day 3 ($45/person)
- Riverfront night market excursion with Thai dinner and show on day 4 ($40/person)
- Elephant World Sanctuary with lunch on day 5 ($75/person)
- Ayutthaya dinner cruise on a traditional rice barge on day 6 ($40/person, minimum 8 people)
- Pattaya cabaret show and seafood dinner on day 7 ($50/person)
- Coral Island tour with seafood lunch on day 8 ($35/person)
- Grand Pearl dinner cruise on final night in Bangkok on day 9 ($50/person)
- Late check-out at the Bangkok hotel on day 10 ($65/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Thailand.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Take a half-day tour of Bangkok with lunch.
- Day 4: Visit the floating market.
- Day 5: See the bridge over River Kwai.
- Day 6: Tour the gigantic monasteries at Ayutthaya.
- Day 7: Arrive in the beach resort town of Pattaya and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 8: Enjoy your day off in Pattaya.
- Day 9: After a free day, return to Bangkok.
- Day 10: Return to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Affordable World Tours contact and redemption instructions. Book by 1/24/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $475 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip in Bangkok at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $60 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the voucher shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the voucher, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of people that can stay in one room is three total. One child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable World for details.
- Promotional value expires Jan 25, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 1/24/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $475 fee to travel solo
- Deviation fee and airlines surcharge fee not included when extending stay.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.