Affordable World: 25,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
You’re viewing properties from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
11- or 13-Day Tour of Thailand and China
With this tour, you can choose either the 11-day option, that takes you to Bangkok, River Kwai, Ayutthaya, Pattaya, and Beijing, or the 13-day one, with stops in Beijing, Bangkok, and Phuket. Both guarantee to visit some of Asia’s most popular tourist destinations and see the most spectacular sights. This tour includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transportation between cities
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World at 888-737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels for 9-night tour of Bangkok, River Kwai, Ayuthaya, Pattaya, & Beijing (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Centara Grand At Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok or similar in Bangkok
- 1 night of accommodations at Felix River Kwai Resort or similar in River Kwai
- 1 night of accommodations at Krungsri River Hotel or similar in Ayutthaya
- 1 night of accommodations at Long Beach Garden Hotel & Spa or similar in Pattaya
- 3 nights of accommodations at New Otani Chang Fu Gong or similar in Beijing
Hotels for 11-night tour of Beijing, Bangkok, & Phuket (11 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at New Otani Chang Fu Gong or similar in Beijing
- 4 nights of accommodations at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G or similar in Bangkok
- 4 nights of accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach or similar in Phuket
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and 3 lunches for 9-night tour of Bangkok, River Kwai, Ayuthaya, Pattaya, and Beijing
- Daily Breakfast and 1 lunch for 11-night tour of Beijing, Bangkok, and Phuket
- Orientation tour in each city
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
Optional Tours & Upgrades for the 11-Day Tour
- Upgrade to Deluxe Suite at Central Plaza Ladprow Bangkok (3 nights) (starting at $139/person based on double occupancy)
- Bangkok landmark tour with boat ride on day 3 ($45/person)
- Asiatique riverfront night market, Thai dinner, and dance show on day 4 ($40/person)
- Elephant World Sanctuary trip with lunch on day 5 ($75/person)
- Ayutthaya dinner cruise on day 6 ($40/person; minimum 8 participants)
- Pattaya by night tour with cabaret show and seafood dinner on day 7 ($50/person)
- Forbidden City tour on day 9 ($28/person)
- Great Wall and Sacred Way tour with lunch on day 10 ($49/person)
Optional Tours & Upgrades for the 13-Day Tour
- Forbidden City tour on day 3 ($28/person)
- Great Wall and Sacred Way tour with lunch on day 4 ($49/person)
- Bangkok landmark tour with boat ride on day 6 ($45/person)
- Dinner cruise by Grand Pearl in Bangkok on day 7 ($50/person)
- Elephant World Sanctuary and the Bridge over River Kwai trip with lunch on day 8 ($90/person)
- Patong night market visit with local-seafood dinner on day 9 ($45/person; minimum 8 participants)
- Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island trip with lunch on day 10 ($50/person; minimum 4 participants)
- Phi Phi Island by speedboat with lunch on day 11 ($95/person)
- Late check-out at the Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach or Holiday Inn Mai Khao Beach on day 13 ($55/person)
- Upgrade to an Executive or Corner Suite with one king bed at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G or Amari Watergate hotel (4 nights) (starting at $229/person based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to a Jacuzzi or Ocean Villa at the Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach with one king bed (4 nights) (starting at $209/person based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to the Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Club Room (4 nights) (starting at $219/person based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to the Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Deluxe Lagoon View Room (4 nights) (starting at $109/person based on double occupancy)
Itineraries at a Glance
- Day 1: Embark on an international flight to Bangkok.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok and enjoy a free night to unwind from traveling.
- Day 3: See the world’s largest solid-gold Buddha statue before heading to the Temple of the Reclining Buddha.
- Day 4: See the Damnoen Saduak one of Thailand’s most famous floating markets.
- Day 5: Head to Kanchanaburi, where you’ll visit the War Cemetery and the Bridge over River Kwai, the subject of the Academy Award-winning film starring Sir Alec Guinness.
- Day 6: Journey to Ayutthaya, the former capital city of Siam.
- Day 7: Head to Pattaya, a popular beach on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Upon arrival, you’ll take a ride on the gem-themed Theme Park - Dark Ride.
- Day 8: Fly to Beijing and meet your local tour guide upon arrival.
- Day 9: Take a tour of Beijing, which highlights sites such as Qianmen Street and Tiananmen Square.
- Day 10: Explore Beijing on your own during a free day.
- Day 11: Depart Asia and head back to the United States.
- Day 1: Embark on an international flight to China.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 3: Take a morning tour and see Tiananmen Square, Qianmen Street, and more.
- Day 4: Enjoy your free day in Beijing.
- Day 5: Take a flight to Bangkok.
- Day 6: See the world’s largest solid-gold Buddha statue before heading to the Temple of the Reclining Buddha.
- Day 7: See the Damnoen Saduak one of Thailand’s most famous floating markets.
- Day 8: Spend the day exploring Bangkok on your own.
- Day 9: Transfer to Phuket.
- Day 10-11: Enjoy the porcelain-white beaches and the Andaman Sea during your days off.
- Day 12: Take a tour of the island and see the Old Town and its Sino-Portuguese architecture.
- Day 13: Board your evening flight home.
How to Book
1. Choose package, departure city, and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Affordable World contact and redemption instructions. Book by 4/27/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo: $575 (May-July 2018), $600 (August-December 8, 2018) or $650 (December 9-29, 2018) for 9night/11-day tour and $600 (May-October 2018) or $675 (November-December 11, 2018) for 11night/13-day tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable World Tours at 888-737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip at end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $60 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the deal shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the voucher, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of adults that can stay in one room is two. One child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable World for details.