What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $600 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Japanese
- Currency: Japanese yen
- Buy one voucher per person.
Affordable World: 18,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
Tour of Tokyo, Hakone, Mt. Fuji, and Kyoto with Airfare
This trip starts in fast-paced, ultramodern Tokyo and ends in Kyoto, where you’ll see old Japan’s traditions and culture. In between, you’ll explore the area around Mount Fuji and see a bit of the Japanese countryside. This tour from Affordable World includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transportation between each city
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Okura Hotel East 21 Tokyo or similar in Tokyo
- 1 night of accommodations at Tominoko Hotel or similar in the Mount Fuji area
- 2 nights of accommodations at New Miyako Hotel or similar in Kyoto
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and one dinner
- Orientation tour in each city
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admissions of the sightseeing places indicated in the itinerary
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Kaiseki dinner on day 3 ($99/person, minimum 5 participants)
- Nara and Osaka Excursion with lunch on day 6 ($80/person)
- Japan Culture / Gion Corner Entertainment and dinner on day 6 ($99/person)
- Bullet train and subway/railway experience on day 7 ($180/person, minimum 5 participants)
- Tsukiji fish market on day 8 ($40/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board your overnight flight.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tokyo.
- Day 3: See the Imperial Palace Plaza and the Ginza shopping district on a tour of Tokyo.
- Day 4: Travel to Mount Fuji, where you may take in the view from 7,550 feet above sea level.
- Day 5: Go on a tour of Kyoto, during which you’ll visit the Nijo Castle and Golden Pavilion.
- Day 6: Enjoy a free day to explore Kyoto at your own pace.
- Day 7: Ride about 4.5 hours on a ride to Tokyo, or take the optional bullet train for a faster trip.
- Day 8: Fly back to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Affordable World Tours contact and redemption instructions. Book by 9/20/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $600 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee. Airline surcharge fees may apply.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?As long as the voucher shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the voucher, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of adults that can stay in one room is two. One child can stay with two parents in the same room without an extra bed. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable World for details.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 9/20/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $600 fee to travel solo
- Deviation fee and airline surcharge fees not included when you extend your stay.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.