What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is listed per person based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Affordable World no later than 2/22/23.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: $550 (3/1/23-3/31/23) or $650 (4/1/23-5/31/23) and (8/1/23-11/31/23)
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Maltese and English in Malta; Turkish in Turkey
- Currency: Euro in Malta; Turkish lira in Turkey
COVID-19 in Turkey & Malta: Varied COVID-19 levels and restrictions should be taken into consideration before international travel. Please find more info by visiting the U.S. Embassy in Turkey's site here and Malta's site here.
Affordable World: 35,000+ of our travelers served since 2013
10-Day Turkey & Malta Tour
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare with Turkish Airlines (Star Alliance) from
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Miami (MIA)
- Newark (EWR)
- Boston (BOS)
- Nonstop outbound flights from the U.S. to Istanbul. One layover inbound flights from Malta to the U.S.
- Round-trip airport transfers for both within Europe and international flights
- Flight from Istanbul to Malta
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Radisson Hotel President Beyazit Istanbul or similar in Istanbul
- 5 nights of accommodations at Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel or similar in Malta
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Orientation tour in each city
- English-speaking local guide
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
- Istanbul City Tour Highlights - Historical Sultanahmet, Hippodrome, 17th-century Blue Mosque, UNESCO-protected 6th-century Hagia Sophi, labyrinthine Grand Bazaar.
- Malta City tour Highlights - the island’s former, walled capital, Mdina, Cathedral of St. Paul’s, St. Paul’s and Grotto, Valletta, the 16th-century Grandmaster’s Palace.
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
The 10-day tour begins with visiting Istanbul, a city that bridges the continents of Europe and Asia. It’s chock-full of famous landmarks, including the Blue Mosque—a massive 17th-century mosque surrounded by six imposing minarets and lined with more than 10,000 azure tiles. Finish with five nights on the sun-drenched Mediterranean island of Malta and its breathtaking landscapes, whose pre-historic temples are believed to be amongst the oldest free-standing monuments in the world.
- Day 1: Depart for Europe.
- Day 2: Arrive in Istanbul and meet an English-speaking representative and transfer to your hotel. Enjoy time to roam the capital of the Roman-Byzantine and Ottoman Empires and formerly called Constantinople, Turkey’s largest city is bisected by the Strait of Bosphorus, whose lapping waters divide Europe and Asia.
- Day 3: Explore Istanbul’s must-see sights on a guided city tour. highlights - historical Sultanahmet, Hippodrome, 17th-century Blue Mosque, UNESCO-protected 6th-century Hagia Sophi, labyrinthine Grand Bazaar.
- Day 4: Spend the day at leisure or take an optional tour to Two Continents Food Tasting and Bosphorus Cruise tour.
- Day 5: Fly to Malta and spend the time at leisure.
- Day 6: Experience the walled city on a half-day Malta City tour. Highlights include: the island’s former, walled capital, Mdina, Cathedral of St. Paul’s, St. Paul’s and Grotto.
- Day 7: Explore the capital, Valletta, the 16th-century Grandmaster’s Palace on a guided tour
- Day 8: Spend the day as leisure, perhaps explore Valletta or take an optional tour to visit Gozo Island.
- Day 9: Last day at leisure to enjoy great restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Or experience Palazzo & Local Winery on an optional tour.
- Day 10: Fly back to the U.S.
Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with infants; please contact Affordable World for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Bosphorus Cruise and Two Continents Food Tasting full-day tour (min 10 people) ($99/person)
- Marsaxlokk and Blue Grotto (min 8 people) ($59/person)
- Three Cities & Grand Harbour (min 8 people) ($59/person)
- Full-day Gozo Island tour (min 8 people) ($119/person)
- The Other Malta: From a Palazzo to a Local Winery (min 10 people) ($89/person)
- Upgrade to a standard room in DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Istanbul - Old Town or similar (3 nights) - from $199 per person
All upgrade prices are listed per person based on double occupancy
- Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2023. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 2/22/23 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the US
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Turkey's site here and Malta's site here
- Additional fee to travel solo: $550 (3/1/23-3/31/23) or $650 (4/1/23-5/31/23) and (8/1/23-11/31/23)
- Please be sure to check the US Embassy & Consulate in Turkey and Malta's site for the most important and up-to-date Covid-19 travel information
- All customers are required to check relevant travel advisories to and from the countries to which they are traveling; this includes layovers for connecting flights, as well as entry requirements for your return back to the US
- Please consider adding a travel protection plan to your trip to guard against unforeseen circumstances, click here for more information
- Airline surcharge fee may apply for some departures
- Deviation fee not included when extending the stay; an airline surcharge fee may apply when you extend your stay.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings