Three-Country Southern Africa Vacation
Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare from New York on South African Airways
- Internal airfare and airport transfers in Africa
- Four nights of deluxe studio accommodations at the 5-star Pepper Club Hotel & Spa in Cape Town, with daily breakfast
- Three nights standard accommodations at the 4-star Victoria Falls Safari Lodge with daily breakfast
- Half-day city tour with Table Mountain cable-car tickets in Cape Town (weather permitting)
- Complimentary transfers to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, and Camps Bay
- Cultural Boma experience in Victoria Falls, with dinner, interactive drumming, and dancing
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Full-day Chobe day tour in Botswana, with river game viewing cruise, lunch, and afternoon safari (Valid only for option 1)
- Airline fees and taxes<p>
- Two all-inclusive nights in a suite with a private plunge pool at Ngoma Safari Lodge in Botswana with all meals, house beverages, and up to four activities per day
- Transportation from Victoria Falls
On this 10-day vacation, you’ll discover Southern Africa’s rugged and cosmopolitan sides of as you tour historic Cape Town, hike through a rainforest to Victoria Falls, and go on safaris in Botswana.
To see a full itinerary, click here.<p>
Days 1–5: Cape Town, South Africa
On your first full day in Cape Town, you’ll get to know this cosmopolitan city with a half-day tour that includes a visit to Table Mountain. The flat-topped mountain has some of the country’s most scenic views, best admired on a cable-car ride to the top (weather permitting). The next two days are yours to explore Cape Town at your leisure. You might want to spend a day at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, a working harbor where you’ll find plenty of seafood restaurants and pleasure boats for hire.
Nifty hotel amenities: You’ll stay at Pepper Club Hotel & Spa, which has an 8th-floor pool deck that looks out onto Table Mountain.
Meals: Daily breakfast plus in-flight meals
Travel time: A 16-hour flight from New York
Days 6–10: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls’ combined height and width form the planet’s largest sheet of falling water. You’ll get a chance to see the falls from a number of different vantage points on a guided tour that includes a scenic hike. You’ll also spend an evening feasting on Zimbabwean delicacies while watching traditional song and dance performances, while a full-day Chobe safari day tour in Botswana will take you on a river game viewing cruise, and includes lunch and an afternoon safari game drive. On day 9 you’ll be transfered to Victoria Falls airport to begin your trip home, arriving on day 10.
Nifty hotel amenity: Standard rooms all have private balconies that overlook Victoria Falls National Park.
Meals: Daily breakfast and one dinner
Travel time: A 3-plus hour flight from Cape Town to Victoria Falls
Optional Days 11–12: Chobe National Park, Botswana
Situated right at the gate to Chobe National Park in Botswana, the all-inclusive Ngoma Safari Lodge is an ideal locale to spot local wildlife. You can take up to four game drives or guided walks each day—be on the lookout for elephants, waterbuck, and giraffes. Ground transfers to Botswana are included.
Nifty hotel amenity: Take a dip in the outdoor pool, which has great views of the Chobe River and surrounding flatlands.
Meals: Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Travel time: A 2-hour drive to and from Victoria Falls.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?* Call Africa Answers directly at (866) 427-2540 to discuss other departure cities in the U.S.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?* Call Africa Answers directly to discuss your travel plans.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?* Call Africa Answers directly and they can check flight availability for you before purchasing your Groupon vouchers.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You will receive a refund per Groupon’s Booking Guarantee.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?* Call Africa Answers directly to discuss bringing your children on this Groupon vacation. All travelers will require an airfare and ground arrangements and they can price this out for you directly.