What You Get
All inclusive stay for two
- Option 1: $425 for a 3-night stay (up to $735 value)
- Option 2: $532 for a 4-night stay (up to $980 value)
- Option 3: $669 for a 5-night stay (up to $1,225 value)
Included in all-inclusive
- Three daily meals buffet-style or à la carte and snacks
- Unlimited domestic and international drinks
- Nonmotorized watersports
- All taxes and gratuities
Policies and Fees
Book by: 1/22/17
Travel by: 6/30/17
- Blackout dates: Not valid 11/24–11/26, 11/28–11/30, 12/2–12/3, 12/8–12/11, 12/14–12/17, 12/24–1/7, 2/25–3/31.
- Cancellation policy & fees: 4-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies.
- Airfare not included.
All-Inclusive Waterfront Resort in Puerto Vallarta
Vamar Vallarta Marina & Beach Resort sits in the Marina Vallarta area of Puerto Vallarta, overlooking the water from every side. Look out to the west and you can see the picture-perfect beaches of Banderas Bay. To the east, you can watch sailboats bobbing in their marina slips. Each spacious superior room has a private balcony overlooking the marina.
- Lounge on the beach, which is just steps away, or go snorkeling (included with this getaway).
- Two restaurants: Café Marina serves a hearty buffet and Magallanes Restaurant specializes in italian
- Practice your backhand on the resort’s tennis court.
- Three pools: one is heated and another features a swim-up bar
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs and bouncy castles. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) is approximately 5 miles from the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard (all-inclusive plan) is $50 for an adult, $35 per night for each additional guest 6–12; kids under 6 stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with this Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4 adults, or 2 adults + 2 kids 12 or younger, or 3 adults + 1 kid 12 or younger
- Adding occupants above standard: $50 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $35 per night for each additional guest 7–12; kids 6 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Two restaurants, three bars, and snack bar
- Direct beach access
- Pool with swim-up bar
- Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 1/22/17 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 6/30/17
- Not valid 11/24–11/26, 11/28–11/30, 12/2–12/3, 12/8–12/11, 12/14–12/17, 12/24–1/7, 2/25–1/31, 2017
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Vamar Vallarta Marina & Beach Resort at (805) 308-2627 for specific availability
- 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All-Inclusive Vamar Vallarta Marina & Beach Resort
- Nearest airport: Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR; 5 mi)