Hotel at a Glance: AlSol Del Mar Cap Cana
Cap Cana’s white-sand beaches provide a picturesque backdrop to the all-inclusive resort AlSol Del Mar Cap Cana. The four-star property’s large infinity pool and hot tubs sit right along the beachfront, where they overlook the ocean. Many junior suites have nice views of the ocean, too, along with fully equipped kitchens and furnished patios or balconies.
- Eat your fill of gourmet cuisine at two restaurants, including Latin and Caribbean options.
- Premium drink service in the lobby bar and poolside
- Onsite recreation: Activities such as nonmotorized watersports on Juanillo Beach; golf and fishing excursions can be arranged by the resort.
Cap Cana, Dominican Republic: Slice of Island Paradise near Punta Cana
Cap Cana feels like a secluded island paradise, even though it’s just a 15-minute drive from the center of Punta Cana. The community comprises more than 30,000 acres of sugary, white-sand beaches, oceanfront cliffs, and secluded hiking trails that wend through dense tropical foliage. Watersports are plentiful in Cap Cana, thanks to a lengthy shoreline with calm, still waters. Swimming, snorkeling, and deep-sea fishing are all popular activities here. The community even has a private marina where visitors can dock boats or hire sailing or fishing charters.
One of Cap Cana’s highlights is its oceanfront golf course, Punta Espada Golf Club. Designed by Jack Nicklaus, the 18-hole course features eight holes that play right along the sea. In 2012, Golfweek named it the best golf course in all of the Caribbean and Mexico.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 9 miles (14 km) from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Contact the hotel for additional-occupant requests.
3. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this Groupon.
4. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (866) 465-7672.