Hotel at a Glance: Always Inn Brown County Bed & Breakfast
Always inviting, always accommodating, the Always Inn Brown County Bed & Breakfast in Nashville, Indiana pampers guests with special amenities and service options. Innkeepers provide complimentary snacks such as lemonade, cookies, and brownies.
- Start the day right with a full country breakfast.
- Chocolates in every guest room
- Stay connected with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs equipped with cable.
- Other in-room amenities: antique furnishings, complimentary robes, hair dryers, irons, complimentary toiletries and, in select units, jetted tubs
- Distance to Indiana University campus in Bloomington: about 25 minutes
- Local attractions: wineries, craft breweries, and weekend flea markets
- Don’t miss: two outlet malls, movie theaters, and unique architecture in nearby Columbus. Brown County State Park, Indiana’s largest state park, is only 5 miles away.
Nashville, Indiana: Small Town with Artsy Spirit
Rolling hills and green valleys lead the way to Nashville, a quaint village just 20 minutes east of Bloomington. This B&B-filled berg is steeped in the arts, with plenty of natural beauty just a stone’s throw from Main Street.
The town may be best known for the Brown County Art Colony, whose members included established painters such as T. C. Steele and Gustave Baumann. Today, the colony has evolved into the Brown County Art Guild, which maintains a permanent collection of works from the founders as well as rotating exhibitions from area artists.
Just 5 miles from the inn is Brown County State Park, the largest state park in Indiana. Here you’ll find excellent hiking, mountain-biking, and horseback-riding opportunities, as well as sweeping views from lookout points.