All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 6, 2014
Reviewed February 6, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$165 for a two-night stay, valid Sunday–Thursday ($330 value)
$185 for a two-night stay, valid Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday (a $370 value)
$795 for deluxe wedding or vow-renewal package ($1,295 value)
- Three-night stay for two
- Justice of the peace for your wedding
- Seasonal bouquet, boutonnieres, and fresh floral cake-topper
- 75–150 digital photos of the ceremony in color and black and white
- Video of the wedding
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast with keepsake flutes
- A wedding cake for two
- There is a $25 charge for each additional guest to the ceremony (up to 20), which covers cake, a cheese and fruit board, champagne or sparkling wine for the toast, and extra photos.
$88 for “I Do” wedding / vow-renewal package ($175 value)
- Two-hour gathering at the inn with wedding toast, fruit, and cheeseboard
- Justice of the peace
- Wedding ceremony
- There is a $25 charge for each additional guest to the ceremony (up to 6), which a cheese and fruit board, and champagne or sparkling wine for the toast.<p>
Angels’ Watch Inn Bed & Breakfast
Angels’ Watch Inn Bed & Breakfast sits in the heart of Westbrook, Connecticut, a charming little town walking distance from the Long Island Sound. Dating back to the 1880s, the Federal-style home features five newly renovated guest rooms with dual person pedestal soaking tubs, fireplaces, and canopied beds. You’ll find other romantic touches throughout the property such as welcome baskets stocked with snacks, and salon services upon request.
After enjoying the inn’s complimentary breakfast—a sweet and savory assortment of baked goods, scrambled eggs, and fresh fruit—go out and explore the area’s classic New England Villages. The town of Mystic is home to a bustling seaport, and an interactive aquarium, and Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun casinos are only 40 minutes away.
Angels’ Watch specializes in private events. An onsite wedding officiant can oversee small weddings, vow renewal services, and elopements. The staff also hosts Murder Mystery Dinners with three different themes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Complete stay by 12/1/14. Limit 1/person, 1 as a gift. Limit 1/visit. 2-week cancellation window; 3-week cancellation window for holiday/special events reservations. 30-day notice reqd. to reserve the entire inn; 45-day notice for holidays/special events. Must be 18+ to check in; 10+ to stay in the loft. Not valid w/ reward points. Not valid 11/24/13-11/30/13, 12/1/13-12/5/13, 12/24/13-12/26/13, 12/30/13-12/31/13, 2/14/14-2/17/14. $50 marriage license reqd. before ceremony. Other wedding package fees reqd. 30 days before weddings. Must use value in 1 visit. 15% Room Use tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.