Property at a Glance: Arrowhead Retreats
Arrowhead Retreats are a cluster of rustic chalets and log cabins tucked amid pine groves surrounding Lake Arrowhead. While here, you can hike, bike, or explore nature in the surrounding San Bernardino National Forest.
- Up to 8–10 guests can be accommodated in the woodsy lodgings.
- Luxurious amenities vary by cabin, but may include a wood-burning fireplace, full kitchen, deck, hot tub, sauna, or pool table.
- Restaurants, grocery stores, and shops are scattered around Lake Arrowhead Village.
- Big Bear Lake is just 25 miles away, where you can hit Castle Rock Trail for a rewarding hike that ends with a panoramic view of the water.
Highlights of Lake Arrowhead, California
- Woodsy setting in the 800,000-acre San Bernardino National Forest, which is loaded with hiking and biking trails.
- Bavarian-style buildings house quaint shops and restaurants throughout Lake Arrowhead Village.
- Wine tastings at small local vineyards
- Mom-and-pop cafes serve up homemade belgian waffles, oversize omelets, and freshly baked pastries.
- Browse art galleries and stock up on eclectic souvenirs from local boutiques.
- Glimpse lavish homes along the lake on the Lake Arrowhead Queen Boat Tour.