AZIAM Detox Yoga Sculpt Retreat near Palm Springs
The AZIAM detox yoga sculpt retreat is designed to help bring visitors’ bodies and minds back into balance. Esteemed yoga instructor and AZIAM Yoga founder Alanna Zabel leads guests through Detox Flow and Restorative Yoga sessions, providing a workout for both the muscles and the mind, and meditation sessions can help guests reencounter their spiritual side. The retreat features a healthy diet of fresh-squeezed juices, herbal elixirs, and soups, with unlimited access to dip in the healing mineral baths helping to melt away any stress.
The Azam yoga retreat and Detox Sculpt retreat include:
- Two nights of accommodations in a queen room (single occupancy) or shared queen bed (double occupancy) at The O Spa
- All juices, supplements, elixirs, soups, and teas
- Twice-daily yoga classes
- Two meditation sessions
- Unlimited hot spring and steam access
- Special pricing for microdermabrasion and peptide booster facials
Hotel at Glance: The O Spa
You can see the San Bernadino Mountains in the distance from this spa hotel in Desert Hot Springs, which takes a fresh, naturalistic approach to its amenities. Soak in therapeutic mineral pools or recharge with organic spa treatments. You can also lounge in the private cabanas surrounding the pools.
- Stretch yourself: Practitioners from AZIAM Yoga will lead classes in twice-daily sessions, which might include Detox Flow and Restorative Yoga.
- Take a dip in one of the outdoor pools filled with refreshing mineral water from Desert Hot Springs.
- Natural spa treatments include massages and facials infused with organic ingredients at the onsite spa (additional and discounted pricing).
- Nourish yourself with juices, supplements, elixirs, soups, and teas included with your package.
- Relax: The hotel features only 13 rooms and caters solely to adults.
Desert Hot Springs, California: Spa-Centric Oasis Minutes from Palm Springs
In 1913, settler Cabot Yerxa was digging a well in the San Bernardino foothills when he unearthed natural hot springs bubbling beneath the Californian desert. This area later became known as Desert Hot Springs, a town that’s thrived over the years as a spa-centric getaway thanks to Yerxa’s find. The mineral waters, which hover around 148 degrees and are said to have healing powers, now flow directly into several local spas. Desert Hot Springs’ location, just 12 miles north of Palm Springs and two hours east of Los Angeles, also makes it an easy destination to reach for those looking for a relaxing escape from the big city.
After dark, take advantage of the area’s light-pollution ordinances by driving about 30 miles east to Joshua Tree National Park to stargaze during a night hike. The roughly 800,000-acre park stretches across parts of the Colorado and Mojave Deserts and plays host to some of the country’s most varied wildlife. The five fan-palm oases scattered throughout the park are the best spots to see native animals, such as snakes, bighorn sheep, and black-tailed jackrabbits.