What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Taxes: Government fees and taxes of $65.53 per person not included.
- Additional fees: $12 gratuity per person per day on the cruise not included.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: English
- Currency: Bahamian dollar (US dollar accepted at most businesses)
Bahamas Cruise for One or Two
Explore Bimini’s idyllic beaches and bright blue waters during this 2-night cruise aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an ocean-view or interior cabin. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy this tropical island in the Bahamas during your visit, which may include anything from walking the same paths as author Ernest Hemingway to lounging by the pool at the island’s Resort World Bimini. As you sail to and from the Bahamas, the ship’s restaurants, casino, live shows, pool deck, and bars will keep you well-fed and busy. Each option includes:
- 2 nights aboard MV Grand Celebration in an interior, single interior, or ocean-view cabin
- Accommodations for 1 or 2 people
- All meals and live entertainment
Add a stay to your cruise at the new and highly rated Hilton at the Resort World Bimini. The hotel stay add-on can be made directly through the cruise line when booking your cruise.
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as noon to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, and pools before the boat departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at Bimini, and fill the tropical day with a wide variety of exciting or relaxing excursions, including snorkeling, swimming with sharks, and lounging at the beautiful resort.
- Day 3: After a night of dining, seeing a show, live music, dancing, and a trip to the international late-night buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL
Ship at a Glance: Grand Celebration
The MV Grand Celebration cruise ship is akin to a floating Las Vegas resort. It houses five pools, several bars, and a casino filled with slot and table games. Pamper yourself at the spa, enjoy a meal at the many restaurants, or take in a show at the performance center.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/25/16.
Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? US born travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel. If staying overnight in the Bahamas, a passport is required. If traveling from another country, please check with your consulate for required documents.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $12 per person per day will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $10 per day.
4. Does my child need a Groupon? Each voucher is good for one or two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one Groupon. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
Interior and Ocean-View Cabin
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: subject to third/fourth passenger cruise rate
** Single Interior Cabin**
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 1
- Five pools
- Multiple sun decks
- Casino with slots and table games
- 11 restaurants, lounges, and bars
- Live entertainment
- Spa and wellness center
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 25, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/25/16
- Reservation required, subject to availability; trip may be canceled w/refund if not enough Groupons are bought for that date
- Alternate departure dates or gateways may be available for additional fee
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price
- Must be 18 or older to check in or accompanied with someone who is 18
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $12 gratuity per person per day on the cruise not included
- Government fees and taxes of $65.53 per person not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.