What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Taxes: Government fees and taxes of $66.43 per person not included.
- Additional fees: $12.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included. $18 per night for parking not included.
Know Before You Go
- A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: English
- Currency: Bahamian dollar and US dollar
- One Groupon covers two people
Bahamas Cruise for Two
Explore the idyllic beaches of the Bahamas during this 2-night cruise aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an ocean-view cabin. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy this tropical island during eco- and family-friendly activities, including snorkeling, dolphin swims, and a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. As you sail to and from the Bahamas, the ship’s three restaurants, casino, live shows, pool deck, and bars with live music will keep you well-fed and entertained. Click here to see all options and departure dates. Each option includes:
- 2 nights aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an interior or ocean-view cabin, departing from Palm Beach
- Accommodations for 2 people
- All meals and live entertainment
- A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required to sail on the cruise
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as noon to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities before the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, or relaxing a beautiful beach resort with lunch
- Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL. Please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line for more information regarding return time.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Special Discount Drink Packages available at the time of booking:
- 10 drinks for $69.99
- Unlimited soda package for $21 with souvenir cup
- Each includes an 18% service
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 3/22/17 or two days prior to travel if sail date is before 3/22/17.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $12.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $10 per night.
4. Does my child need a Groupon? Each voucher is good for one or two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one Groupon. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
Interior and Outside Cabin
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: subject to third/fourth passenger cruise rate
- Five pools
- Multiple sun decks
- Casino with slots and table games
- 11 restaurants, lounges, and bars
- Live entertainment
- Spa and wellness center
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 3/22/17 or two days prior to travel if sail date is before 3/22/17 or promo value expires
- Reservation required, subject to availability; trip may be cancelled w/refund if not enough Groupons are bought for that date
- Alternate departure dates or gateways may be available for additional fee
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to confirm
- A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $12.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included
- Government fees and taxes of $66.43 per person not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.