Bahamas Cruise for Two
Explore the Bahamas idyllic beaches during this 2-night cruise aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an ocean-view cabin. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy this tropical island during eco- and family-friendly activities, including snorkeling, dolphin swims, and a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. As you sail to and from the Bahamas, the ship’s three restaurants, casino, live shows, pool deck, and bars with live music will keep you well-fed and entertained. Each option includes:
- 2 nights for two aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an interior or ocean-view cabin, departing from Palm Beach
- All meals and live entertainment
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 1 p.m. to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities before the ship departs at 6 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, or relaxing a beautiful beach resort with lunch
- Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Select options per cabin include:
- Cruise and Spa package include $110 spa credit
- Cruise and Drink package include 10 drinks (up to $140 value)
How to Book
1. Choose departure date from drop-down menus.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to the My vouchers section of your account and select View Voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 6/8/17.
Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? US born travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel. If staying overnight in the Bahamas, a passport is required. If traveling from another country, please check with your consulate for required documents.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Gratuities are $12.95 per night, $25.90 per person in total.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, WiFi is $15 per device or $25 for the full 2 night cruise.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for one or two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one voucher. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.