Bahamas Cruise for Two, Three, or Four
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-Night Bahamas Cruise. On the ship you’ll enjoy multiple restaurants, a variety of talented performers in the Grand Theater, a buzzing casino, an active pool deck with wonderful vistas and lots of fun venues with live music. Once on the island, you can snorkel, swim with dolphins, relax at a beautiful beach resort or take a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. As a special promotional bonus, add a 3rd or 4th person to your cabin for just $50 more, a great option for families and close friends. Each option includes:
- 2 nights for two, three, or four aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an inside or an ocean-view cabin, depending on option purchased
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as noon to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities before the ship departs at 6:00 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, or relaxing a beautiful beach resort with lunch.
- Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL.
How to Book
1. Choose departure dates from drop-down menu or “See Options” button. Taxes will be collected at the time of booking.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to your account to view your voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 7/20/17.
Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? US born travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel. If staying overnight in the Bahamas, a passport is required. If traveling from another country, please check with your consulate for required documents.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Gratuities are $12.95 per person per night or $25.90 per person in total.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, WiFi is $15 per device or $25 for the full 2 night cruise.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for two, three or four guests depending on the what was purchased. Additional guests can always be added at the time of booking.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.