Bahamas Cruise with Optional Drink and Spa Packages
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-Night Bahamas Cruise. On the ship, you’ll enjoy multiple restaurants, a variety of talented performers in the Grand Theatre, a buzzing casino, an active pool deck with wonderful vistas and lots of fun venues with live music. Once on the island, you can snorkel, swim with dolphins, relax at a beautiful beach resort, or take a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. These will be the best Bahamas Paradise rates for the remainder of 2017. Options available include:
- 2 nights aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an interior or ocean-view cabin with all meals and entertainment
- 2 nights aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an ocean-view cabin with all meals, entertainment and $100 spa or beauty treatments
- 2 nights aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an ocean-view cabin with all meals, entertainment and 10 drinks package
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as noon to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities. Passengers must be on board by 4:30 p.m., and ship departs at 6:00 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, and open-top jeep island adventure.
- Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL at 7 a.m.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to your account to view your voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 8/31/17.
Each voucher is valid for two passengers; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What travel documents are required? US born travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel. If staying overnight in the Bahamas, a passport is required. If traveling from another country, please check with your consulate for required documents.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Gratuities are $12.95 per night.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, WiFi is $15 per device or $25 for the full 2-night cruise.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for two guests. Additional guests can be added at the time of booking.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.