Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line over 40,000 of our travelers served since 2013.
Bahamas Cruise for Two Guests on the Grand Classica or Grand Celebration
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. Now with two ships, the Grand Celebration and the Grand Classica, you’ll enjoy multiple restaurants, a variety of talented performers, buzzing casinos, active pool decks with wonderful vistas, and lots of fun venues with live music. Once on the island, you can snorkel, swim with dolphins, relax at a beautiful beach resort, or take a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. Options available include:
- 2 nights of round-trip ocean transportation aboard the MV Grand Celebration or MV Grand Classica in an interior or ocean-view cabin with all meals (excluding specialty dining options), select beverages, onboard live entertainment (excluding the adult comedy show), and supervised kids programs
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities. Passengers must be on board by 4:00 p.m., and the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, and open-top jeep island adventure.
- Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL at 7 a.m.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to your account to view your voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/17/18.
Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $12.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one voucher. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.