What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line no later than 8/30/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $13.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included. $20 per night for parking not included. Cruise taxes and port fees of $88.44 per person are not included.
- A passport or both a US government-issued birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the US
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: English
- Currency: US currency is accepted on board.
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line 140,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
2-Night Bahamas Cruise in an Oceanview Cabin Cruise (2 nights)
- 2 nights of accommodations in an ocean-view cabin or interior cabin aboard the Grand Celebration or Grand Classica cruise ship for $199.
All Offers at a Glance
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Departures: Oceanview Stateroom for two for $199. Oceanview Stateroom for two with Drinks (10) Package for $259.
- Thursday Departures Interior Stateroom for two for $219. Oceanview Stateroom for two with one 30-minute massage for $259.
- Saturday Departures: Oceanview Stateroom for two for $249.
Attractions & Meals
- All meals, theater shows, live music, pool-deck parties
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
You’ll be amazed at the fun and diverse activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. You can enjoy restaurants, Grand Theater shows, the rush of the casino, live music in multiple venues, and an active pool deck. There are outstanding pampering options in the Spa and a fully equipped fitness room. Once on Grand Bahama Island, you can swim with dolphins, take a Jeep tour, or relax at a resort with white sand beaches.
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many amenities. You must be onboard by 4 p.m., and the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive in the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy excursions while discovering the wonders of Grand Bahama Island. The ship departs at 5 p.m.
- Day 3: Return to West Palm Beach, Florida, at 7 a.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one voucher. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard? No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
- One voucher covers a cruise for two people. Solo cruisers will need to purchase two vouchers (but only pay taxes for one)
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Interior Cabin and Ocean-View Cabin
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line for details.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $19 per night.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed onboard the vessel.
- Accessibility: call cruise operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Pools and hot tubs
- Sun deck
- Meals and select beverages included (except specialty dining options)
- Live entertainment
- Spa, salon, and fitness center
- Duty-free shopping and gift shops
- Kids’ clubs
- WiFi (additional fees)
- Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 8/30/19 or promo value expires
- Reservation required, subject to availability; trip may be cancelled w/refund if not enough vouchers are bought for that date
- Alternate departure dates or gateways may be available for additional fee
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to confirm
- A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $13.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included
- Cruise taxes and port fees of $88.44 per person are not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.