After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit Bahamas Paradise Cruse Line’s website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line 125,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
Cruise (8 nights)
- 9 nights of accommodations in an interior cabin or ocean-view cabin aboard Classica cruise ship
- Includes $100 on-board credit and $100 Casino Match Play (per stateroom).
Attractions & Meals
- All meals (drinks and specialty restaurants not included)
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
On this 9-night cruise, guests will find themselves on a path through the Panama Canal, before exploring the waters of the Caribbean and finally disembarking at the port of Puntarenas in Costa Rica. Optional excursions for an additional cost include deep-sea snorkeling, stingray observation, and breathtaking tours through the jungles of Costa Rica.
- Day 1: Board the ship at the Port of Palm Beach. The ship departs at 4 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at Key West, FL at 10 a.m. and enjoy an excursion on land or stick to the ship. Depart at 6 p.m.
- Day 3: Day at sea.
- Day 4: Arrive at Grand Cayman at 9 a.m. and choose from a few excursions at an additional cost, including a 7-mile beach and snorkeling tour. Depart at 4 p.m.
- Day 5: Day at sea.
- Day 6: Arrive at Panama Canal at 10 a.m. to view the great man-made aquatic structure.
- Day 7: Day at sea.
- Day 8: Day at sea.
- Day 9: Arrive at Puntarenas, Costa Rica at 9 a.m. for an overnight stay. Enjoy an excursion at an additional cost, like a jungles and rivers ATV exploration and crocodile safari boat tour.
- Day 9: Disembark at 8 a.m. to travel home.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for one guest. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard? No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- In Grand Cayman:
- Stingray City, Coral Reef, and 7-Mile Beach Combo Tour, $83 per person
- 7-Mile Beach and Snorkeling Combo Tour, $25 per person
- Starfish, Stingray City, and Coral Gardens Snorkeling Tour, $75 per person for adults, $65 for children
- Stingray City, Coral Gardens Snorkeling, and Turtle Farm Combo Tour, $99 per person for adults, $89 for children
- In Costa Rica:
- Puntarenas Highlights Combo Tour, $109 per person for adults, $80 for children
- Rainforest Wagon and Crocodile Safari Cruise Tour, $115 per person for adults, $80 for children
- Rainforest Nature Walk and Tárcoles River Eco Tour Tour, $95 per person for adults, $75 for children
- Adult Beach and Rainforest Horseback Riding with Crocodile Safari Boat Combo Tour, $120 per person
- Jungle and Rivers ATV Exploration with Crocodile Safari Boat Combo Tour, $160 per person
- Jungle and Rivers Buggy Exploration with Crocodile Safari Boat Combo Tour, $250 per person